Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye

I have left the HomeSeer platform for Home Assistant. This is not a rebuke of HS but rather a personal choice. Home Assistant does some things better and faster than HS but it also does some things slower and less intuitive. For my needs, the pros outweighed the cons.

My purpose is to thank all the members who helped me along the way. Very much appreciated! I also hope I was of some help to others.

Best Regards

Jon

Sorry to hear that, I know you have been helping me in the past, greatly appreciated.

Good luck with it and have fun

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

@Jon,

You will be missed here on the Homeseer Forum.

Here running Homeseer and Home Assistant on the same box and they play well together.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.12.X - HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.12.X
      HS4 Pro - V4.1.11.0 - Ubuntu 20.01/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono
      HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailJ View Post
        I have left the HomeSeer platform for Home Assistant. This is not a rebuke of HS but rather a personal choice. Home Assistant does some things better and faster than HS but it also does some things slower and less intuitive. For my needs, the pros outweighed the cons.

My purpose is to thank all the members who helped me along the way. Very much appreciated! I also hope I was of some help to others.

Best Regards

Jon
        Wish you the best of luck, and enjoyed having you contribute here.
        Don

Comment

Best of luck... Thanks for all the help in the past!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X