Homeseer Support still unresponsive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer Support still unresponsive

I have seen the other thread about this, and it has been closed so I can't add my comment there.

I sent a support email late December 2020, with the full realisation that it might not get actioned until January. Matt Cave responded by email about the new Jira system, and opened me a ticket there HSCS-4418. This is an issue where I have two HS4 licences, and a Premium MyHs subscription. That allows me to do online backups. I set it up for the Primary account, but couldn't for the second account. I found that the first system showed it had Premium MyHs and the second system showed it had basic MyHs. The response was that engineers were looking in to to it, and they would let me know when they had a fix.

I checked yesterday, as it is now March, and found the ticket "Resolved with resolution declined" in February. Wut ?

I have sent another email, and added a comment to ticket HSCS-4418. I don't know what I declined in February as I have no record of it.

Do I need to open a new ticket to find out why the old ticket is closed ?
    Win 11 Pro | HS4 Pro | Z wave plug in with UZB1 | BLUSBUIRT 2.0.11.0 | RFXtrx433 | Blue Iris CCTV | VU+ 4k with motorised dish | Emby | Hi-Phone HS2 | ESP32 with WLED |

Yes I would recommend opening a new ticket as this bug needs to get fixed.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I got the same response for another ticket I opened on Dec 20th witout any other explanations (HSCS-4054 ASP.Net page" errors when running as service or task)

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
        I got the same response for another ticket I opened on Dec 20th witout any other explanations (HSCS-4054 ASP.Net page" errors when running as service or task)
        You "flagged" this ticket as a bug and not support as a support ticket. The tickets marked as bugs go to the software developers "bucket" and the general techs do not see these tickets. If you want to get general support then flag your ticket as support. Having said this the response you will receive is HST does not support running HS as a service so your best bet is to seek support on the forums.

Comment

Rupp: Yes I would recommend opening a new ticket as this bug needs to get fixed.
          Rupp, when I try "create a request", it loops back to the "What do you need help with" search line. I am unable to re-open my old ticket, or to add a new ticket. Jira is not helping
          Win 11 Pro | HS4 Pro | Z wave plug in with UZB1 | BLUSBUIRT 2.0.11.0 | RFXtrx433 | Blue Iris CCTV | VU+ 4k with motorised dish | Emby | Hi-Phone HS2 | ESP32 with WLED |

Comment

Originally posted by Traction Tim View Post

Rupp, when I try "create a request", it loops back to the "What do you need help with" search line. I am unable to re-open my old ticket, or to add a new ticket. Jira is not helping
            So key something in and it should give you an option to create a new ticket.

Comment

So @TractionTim needed to open a support ticket and needed to come to the forum for assistance in doing that. goldriver had to be schooled on the internal classifications to avoid unresponsiveness. Sometimes irony can best illustrate the point of the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by logbuilder View Post
                So @TractionTim needed to open a support ticket and needed to come to the forum for assistance in doing that. goldriver had to be schooled on the internal classifications to avoid unresponsiveness. Sometimes irony can best illustrate the point of the OP.
                No one said it was easy.

Comment

Disagree. Rupp was quick to respond to my request even on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                  X