Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong state shown for devices

Hi,

I have several devices that for some reason doesn't show the correct status (not all the time - but sometimes).
    And it's not the same devices all the time. Meaning;

A light that is turned off is showing the status "On".
    I've checked both the HomeSeer app, the Web GUI and running a JSON request and checking the result.
    Turning the device (lamp) on fixes the issue, or first turning it off and then back on.
    But - later the same day or a few days later - it happens again.. for this device, another device - or many other devices.

It's frustrating.

Is this a known behavior?
    Can I do anything to resolve this?

BR,
    Peter

Insteon?

Comment

I also have this problem since a couple of weeks. I never had this before. It is indeed frustrating, also because a lot of automation does not work anymore. I run the latest update of HS4 on Windows.
      I only use z-wave (on 3 networks, all running on ethernet (PI4))

Did you open a ticket Peter? Or do you already have a solution?

Comment

I have something similar, not sure it's related - one of my tuya devices always shows "off" - all lower case. It still works, but is a bit weird as the status values are 1 or 0, and the text should be capitlised, however the status graphic shows correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Furious View Post
          I have something similar, not sure it's related - one of my tuya devices always shows "off" - all lower case. It still works, but is a bit weird as the status values are 1 or 0, and the text should be capitlised, however the status graphic shows correctly.
          Check that you haven't inadvertently set the DeviceString to 'off' as that will override the status until you set it back to a blank string.

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X