Are there any guides how to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any guides how to start

Previous HS2 user and now made the switch to HS4.
    So first problem, are there any guides? I'm really completely clueless where and how to start.
    - found no help file
    - no guides
    No nothing at all so i must be searching in the wrong place. Please Help!
    I've got a rfxcom, znet, visonic powermax pro, plugwise kit (one of the first) all working with HS2.....

HS4 Quick start Guide

HS4 Knowledge base

The links in the Quick start guide are broken and I've reported that to HST.
    Jon

Comment

Wouldn't it be a great idea if there were links in the GUI for help? I think this feature has been around since at least the early 90's. I am pretty sure I opened a ticket some time around 2001, still waiting for a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        HS4 Quick start Guide

HS4 Knowledge base

The links in the Quick start guide are broken and I've reported that to HST.
        Yep, I found these ones (obvious) but they don't really help since links are broken.
        I really don't want to bash and am using HS2 since 2009 but it would be not to much to ask for a decent how to start. This is not a free/cheap product and i'm really lost at the moment in where to find documentation. The knowledge base is also not really helpful.
        For a start i'm trying to get ZNet running. The plugin and connection is not a problem but now how to connect a device to the znet. Up until now i mainly used klikaan-klikuit products but want to switch to zwave. Even got it running on HS2 but unable to in HS4.

Comment

I don't use Z-Net but it might be worth asking your question on the Z-Net forum: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...products/z-net
          Jon

Comment

Working...
          X