Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we need paid myHS subscription to watch > 1 camera remotely?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we need paid myHS subscription to watch > 1 camera remotely?

I am not looking for software NVR functionality. I just want to watch live stream of cameras when I am away. Am I restricted only 1 camera stream for free myHS subscription? Or do I have alternative way to set this up?

Thank you,

I can view all 3 of my camera streams remotely in the mobile app?

Comment

Originally posted by Dweber85rc View Post
      I can view all 3 of my camera streams remotely in the mobile app?
      I am still on my trial and learning about HS. May I ask how you set it up?

I am using HS4. When I try to check both of my cameras, I get following error message.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Cloud Access Error.png Views:	0 Size:	326.8 KB ID:	1466462
      Perhaps I am getting this all wrong.

After your comment, I have checked again and I can indeed see the live stream on both camera remotely despite above error message if I use HomeSeer app. However, HSBuddy app won't work for neither camera.

So am I supposed to use HSBuddy at all with HS4 version or it was only for HS3.

Also what is cloud access above would then do, especially since I selected my video to be stored locally?

Comment

I do not have the cloud access checkbox set. Nor do I have the save recordings locally set.

Comment

Originally posted by Dweber85rc View Post
          I do not have the cloud access checkbox set. Nor do I have the save recordings locally set.
          I see. Interesting. This screen must then be purely for recording? Thank you for reply.

Comment

Working...
          X