Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lon Brightbill
    replied
    I installed that plugin and it now lets me change the status of the relays to ON and OFF through the buttons. So at least from the device page, it appears to work. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• joebagadonuts
    replied
    I'm using the GTS CPUXA plugin with HS4. I only use it for X10, but it claims to work for the following modules: Secu16, Secu16i, Secu16IR, Bobcat, and Rly08-XA

Leave a comment:

• Lon Brightbill
    started a topic Applied Digital Ocelot Plugin in HS4

Applied Digital Ocelot Plugin in HS4

Does anyone have the Applied Digital Ocelot Plugin working in HS4? I have an Adicon 2500 8 relay unit. This is connected to my Hometroller Plus on Com3. The individual relays turn on and off speakers wired throughout my house. This was working fine on my old Hometroller SEL that died. I installed the Applied Digital Ocelot Plugin. I am not even sure it was the correct one but the only one I could fine. It recognized the 8 Relay Unit. It shows the 8 relays and shows them as off and provides On and Off buttons. When I click the On button, it does not change the state of the device. Is there something I am missing on the configuration?? Is there another plugin I should have installed??
Working...
X