Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zooz zen32 switch + scene controller (beta firmware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.

I am getting this error below, probably because my script is not done right... When using it in a file, how should be the syntax....? It is just a txt file with that statement...

Click image for larger version  Name:	HS3 Example 7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.1 KB ID:	1530747

Comment

Might be good if you posted a copy of your script that is throwing the error. Is it a VB.NET script, in which case the file type should be .vb

Comment

Just to let you guys know, firmware 10.30 released last month is up.

Comment

ZEN32 Scene Controller Change Log
          Here is a list of updates we made to the ZEN32 Scene Controller so far:

VER. 1.0 (released 03/2021)

Original release

Firmware: 1.01
          • Central scene triggers for up to 35 scenes or devices
          • Direct association available from each button
          • Controllable LED indicator for each button
          VER. 10.0 (released 06/2021)

Firmware: 10.0
          • Added the ability to adjust 3-way switch type (Parameter 21)
          • Added the ability to disable programming function from the button (Parameter 22)
          • Added range test tool
          • Fixed the LED indicator bug (used to be stuck green with smart bulb mode enabled)
          • Indicator command class added to all of the buttons
          • Expanded association groups to 10 nodes max
          VER. 10.10 (released 10/2021)

Firmware: 10.10
          • Implemented Indicator command class on all buttons
          • Fixed relay behavior after power outage in smart bulb mode (both relay and on/off status are restored correctly after an outage now)

VER. 10.20 (released 3/2022)

Firmware: 10.20
          • Added parameter 23 to disable LED indicator flashing during a setting change (useful when using the LED indicators as actions in automations, see details here)
          • Fixed LED indicator command class issue: LED indicators no longer default to the white color when the command is used
          • Fixed bug: with parameter 19 set to 2, the device no longer ignores changes made to parameter 1

VER. 10.30 (released 7/2022 as OTA)

Firmware: 10.30
          • Added parameter 24 to disable scene control for the relay button and reduce the physical press delay for that button with scene control disabled (see details here)

Comment

Why do I have to open a support ticket and provide my order number every time I need a firmware file from Zooz? There has to be a more customer friendly way of doing this.
            "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
              Why do I have to open a support ticket and provide my order number every time I need a firmware file from Zooz? There has to be a more customer friendly way of doing this.
              Good question. I wondered the same... I could not find a link to download the aforementioned firmware.

Comment

Greetings All,

Just received the 10.30 update. Took about 17 minutes from the time of request.

I found out that you can register your device once and get access to updates and other things without having to send a request each time.

From their email...

"I also wanted to let you know that our new Product Registration Portal is now live, which gives direct access to firmware files, extended warranty, and expedited support. We would recommend registering your Zooz products in order to have direct access to the latest firmware for each device."

Roger D

Comment

Thanks Roger D

That registration page is a little crazy. Order numbers, purchasing website, and copies of receipts is over the top. I might have bought my last Zooz product.
                  "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Link to Zooz Firmware Page:

https://www.support.getzooz.com/kb/a...irmware-files/

There's no need to request a firmware update every time you need one

Comment

Originally posted by c_bevando View Post
                      Link to Zooz Firmware Page:

https://www.support.getzooz.com/kb/a...irmware-files/

There's no need to request a firmware update every time you need one
                      Unfortunately, that link just redirects me to here: https://www.support.getzooz.com/kb/

No firmware files listed.

Comment

Unfortunately, that link just redirects me to here: https://www.support.getzooz.com/kb/

No firmware files listed.
                        Odd. Are you registered and logged in?

I tried it from an alternate browser and it took me to the login screen. Once I was logged it it did take me to the page you referenced, but then I pasted the link back into the bar and it worked. I think you just have to be logged in first.

Comment

Should look like this
                          Attached Files

Comment

No Joy. They must require your login to have access to that article.

Comment

No Joy. They must require your login to have access to that article.
                              Did you try clicking on any of the links in the pdf? It wouldn't be updated, but it is currently up to date. I just saved it from the site today. Although it's probably best to just register one of your devices and get access like Roger D suggested.

Comment

I wasn't able to click on the links (Mac security issue) but I was able to cut-n-paste the links and get the files. Thanks,

I'll go through the registration process when I get some free time.

Comment

Working...
                                X