Password Frustration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Password Frustration!

I was trying to setup a MyHS account. Its not working and I don't know what to do. I already have WAY TOO MANY user names and passwords to support Homeseer. Some have names, some have numbers, some are backwards and have names for passwords, I have to have passwords for old versions, etc. There is no consistency at all. And worse, it is frequently not clear what is used for what, or what various forms are asking for. I am one step away from user meltdown, (imagine lots of swearing here). Do you have a concise list of Homeseer log in and password usage?

What accounts do you have? To manage HS4 you only need a myHS user account. What is your exact issue with creating a myHS account?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I tried registering MyHS today and it worked the first time. So I think I am now up to 9 or 10 licenses and user ID's just to handle Homeseer for one, probably average, installation. A product that in theory makes life easier. I was going to try the service desk yesterday, but guess what that requires? Anyway, thank you Rupp for the response. I still like you guys, for whatever that is worth.

Comment

Just started using MyHS on my phone and I am impressed. It only took a couple of minutes to set up a dashboard screen with indoor and outdoor temperatures, garage door status, and main power status. Cool.

Comment

So you meant HSMobile right? MyHS is a login service so as not to confuse any new users.

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X