yale real living.. how do i????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yale real living.. how do i????

I have the yale real living lock, with HS4 I seem to be having problems being able to run events based on a low battery situation or a specific code being used to open the door.
    anyone done this and if so can you give an event example so i can do the same?

thanks
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Here's an example of what I do to check batteries in my Yale Assure locks:

Click image for larger version

Name:	battery.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	1471913 :

Comment

I am trying to get a notification when the battery is low on my Yale lock. Do you know at what % the "Battery Low Warning" will trigger?
      Here is the event I am using:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-02-16 153400.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1527642

Attached Files

Comment

I am also trying to figure out what % actually triggers the "Battery Low Warning" value. I dont see anywhere to set this value nor looking at the Device Status does it say an actual realistic value.

Comment

I called Yale support back in February but cannot find my documentation. I remember being surprised at how low a % the "Battery Low Warning" is sent. Something like around 20%-25%. So I decided to setup a second event like fresnoboy above but I trigger on a battery value of less then 30%.

Comment

Working...
          X