Plugin Wanted: Revive 3.0 Adjustable Bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Wanted: Revive 3.0 Adjustable Bed

Hello. I am wondering if anyone has tried to create a HomeSeer plugin for Revive 3.0 Adjustable Bed.

I believe the bed uses Bluetooth technology and there is an App in the Apple Store and Android Store for the bed, but thought It would be cool to have home automation for it.

If the bed does not have WiFi connectivity, it would have thought difficult to control without some form of Bluetooth pairing to a near by PC (if that is even possible)?
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
      If the bed does not have WiFi connectivity, it would have thought difficult to control without some form of Bluetooth pairing to a near by PC (if that is even possible)?
      I was able to pair it via Bluetooth on my computer. However, I do not know how to control it. It sees it as a QRRMXXXXXXX (The X's are an ID number I assume because it's a split king and has two controllers and this is how the app identifies them on the phone as well).

If I knew how to "send" commands to them, I probably could makeshift one myself. But I am not sure how I would communicate with it. It doesn't see it as a COM port or anything. Just Bluetooth device.

Any recommendations on how I could "send" a command to it through Python or maybe even VB script?

Comment

aaron,

Depending on your technical expertise...

You can use an Ubertooth One and a copy of WireShark to sniff the Bluetooth traffic in order to decipher the commands.

Roger D

Comment

Working...
        X