Honeywell TH6320ZW2003 Z-Wave T6 Pro issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honeywell TH6320ZW2003 Z-Wave T6 Pro issue

Not sure if this is the right place for a problem report... But here goes.

So check out this screen shot. There are two temperatures. The first one ID85 is and aux (outside) temperature, the second one ID95 is the actual thermostat temperature. But on the app and home page, the incorrect ID85 is shown as the temperature, which is wrong. How can I fix this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	1474531

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	1474532

bump

Comment

Wish I had a definitive answer for you, but I don't have the external temp sensors attached to either of my T6's. My list of devices, however, look exactly like yours except for the last temperature value. I would expect the last temperature to be the aux. Are you sure that isn't correct as is? They are so close in value it could be hard to tell.

Comment

Yea, it's the wrong one. If you check the date (hard to read I know), the 74 degree temp hasn't changed since February, where the 75.5 is recent.

The current output for ID95 is:
        Temperature (95)
        78.5 F
        Yesterday 7:42:14 PM
        E07BB6E0-012-Q32

Maybe there is a way I can delete ID85? It would probably work then....

Comment

I would turn off the outdoor temp in the installer setup if you aren't using it anymore and then go from there. #130 in setup. You may have to rescan the thermostat or exclude/include it again.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Acrobat_2021-05-21_21-12-12.png Views:	0 Size:	183.8 KB ID:	1475668

Comment

Manual if you don't have it handy...

https://digitalassets.resideo.com/da...4/33-00294.pdf

Comment

Turn off > delete the wrong value > rescan Thermostat. Hopefully, that should do it.

Comment

Thanks!

Unfortunately, ISU 130 was already set to "No". I also found ISU 500, which also is set to "No". I saved the settings on the thermostat, and in homeseer, I rescanned it, but the result is the same. It still shows the aux temp, not the Thermostat temp.

These look like the relevant log entries.

Code:
                Device: Home Living Room Relative Humidity Set to 46 (%)
                5/21/2021 10:49:10 PM
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                12 out of 12 Child devices of node 12 were created successfully.
                5/21/2021 10:49:06 PM
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                The clock on Home Living Room Thermostat is currently set to today being Friday at 22:49.
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                All associations for node 12 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1.
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                Node 12 Association Group 1 can have 1 associations, and currently has 1
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                Getting association information for node 12
                5/21/2021 10:49:05 PM
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                Node 12 Supports Thermostat Setpoint CC and supports these setpoints: Heating 1, Cooling 1, Energy Save Heating, Energy Save Cooling
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                Node 12 Supports Thermostat Mode CC and supports these modes: Off, Heat, Cool, Auto, Aux Emerg, Energy Save Heat, Energy Save Cool
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                Node 12 Supports Thermostat Fan Mode CC and supports these modes: Auto, On, Circulation
                5/21/2021 10:49:04 PM
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                Power_Management Supports Events: AC Mains Disconnected, AC Mains ReConnected
                5/21/2021 10:49:04 PM
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                Node 12 Supports 1 Notification Types: Power_Management
                5/21/2021 10:49:03 PM
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                Node 12 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                Node 12 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.61 App: 1.3
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                Node: 12 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO, ASSOCIATION, VERSION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V7, BATTERY, CLOCK, CONFIGURATION_V3, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, NOTIFICATION_V4, POWERLEVEL, SECURITY_2, THERMOSTAT_FAN_MODE, THERMOSTAT_FAN_STATE, THERMOSTAT_MODE_V3, THERMOSTAT_OPERATING_STATE, THERMOSTAT_SETPOINT_V2, SUPERVISION, TRANSPORT_SERVICE_V2
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                Syncing Z-Wave nodes with device list...
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                Found 15 Z-Wave nodes
                Legacy-Plugin
                Z-Wave
                Getting Z-Wave node list for network E07BB6E0...

Comment

New development. I rebooted Homeseer and now there are three temperatures. The third one is now ID 123.

Tomorrow, I'll exclude it and start over.

Comment

Hmm, if those sensors were already off then it shouldn't have even created a device for aux, unless you used an outdoor sensor in the past. It doesn't look like you are using voice control on it, so I'd remove the thermostat and then include it again. If you have events tied to it you'll have to readjust those, but that may be the simplest fix. There shouldn't be two values there after inclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberbillp View Post
                      New development. I rebooted Homeseer and now there are three temperatures. The third one is now ID 123.

Tomorrow, I'll exclude it and start over.
                      Yeah, I think that's what I'd do. There was a problem somewhere down the line (a good bet would be February). If that new temp seems to be accurate with the thermostat, you should be able to just delete the other two and run with it.

Comment

I think that's fixed it. It takes awhile for the data to come in, but there is only one temp now. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X