GE Direct Wire Smart Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GE Direct Wire Smart Switch

I have a GE Direct Wire Smart Switch and I'm trying to add it to my network with no luck. I have even tried to do a factory Reset and it does nothing . It wont even do a Factory reset . Just wondering if any one has worked with this switch .

iceman steveo,

I have several GE/JASCO switches. Which model do you have? Have you tried to exclude it before attemping to include it?

Roger D

Comment

The switch Fails to do anything when I try to Include or Exclude . HS4 don't see it. It is a GE/Jasco outdoor Switch. I have tried to Factory Reset it too.

Comment

I do have a couple of GE/JASCO z-wave power outlets and newer had a problem. Is this a z-wave switch? Do you have a mini mote to exclude it. I have more luck with the mini mote than HS. How far away is this switch from other z-wave devices (assuming the switch is z-wave)?

Comment

Yes Z wave I do not have it installed yet so I had it a couple feet from the controller . I have it working a while back but I am moving it some where eles , I used both web page to try to add and the z tool on my phone.

Comment

Working...
          X