Change Email on Homesser.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change Email on Homesser.com?

Does anyone know how I can change my email address on the main site (homeseer.com)?

Try 'User Settings' from the dropdown by your name, then 'Account' and look for the Email section
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
      Try 'User Settings' from the dropdown by your name, then 'Account' and look for the Email section
      That's for the forum, but I'm looking for how to change my email for the main site

Comment

Hello,
        What do you consider the "main site". Are you referring to your store account or possibly your MyHomeSeer account?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          Hello,
          What do you consider the "main site". Are you referring to your store account or possibly your MyHomeSeer account?
          The site I posted at the end of my reply. homeseer.com

Comment

As Rupp said which part if homeseer.com are you referring to as I do not believe there is any way to login to homeseer.com but you can log in at shop.homeseer.com and myhs.homeseer.com but they are different systems.
            If I am wrong then please post a screenshot of where and what you are referring to.
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
              As Rupp said which part if homeseer.com are you referring to as I do not believe there is any way to login to homeseer.com but you can log in at shop.homeseer.com and myhs.homeseer.com but they are different systems.
              If I am wrong then please post a screenshot of where and what you are referring to.
              shop.homeseer.com

Comment

Originally posted by sifuhall View Post

shop.homeseer.com
                OK, I am unsure of how to do this but Rupp should be able to help you.
                Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Originally posted by sifuhall View Post

shop.homeseer.com
                  It was years ago now, in 2016, I had to raise a ticket with Homeseer support. I was advice to create account and they transferred orders and licenses.
                  I would contact Homeseer support to see how they do it now.

Comment

Yes put in a support ticket here:
                    https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                    X