Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to see devices > 500 in device listing - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way to see devices > 500 in device listing - Solved!

The device listing is truncated at 500 devices.

Surprisingly, there is no pagination, so I cannot go to the next page of 500 devices. Boy, that would have been a thoughtful inclusion. Perhaps it should be added to what must be a very, very long list of missing features/obvious enhancements?

Is there any way to see devices past the first 500? (I realize you can limit the number to fewer than 500 by selecting areas, descriptions, etc. But there are times that you just need to go through all devices and document/verify/cleanup all items.

Originally posted by SeattleDavid View Post
    The device listing is truncated at 500 devices.

Surprisingly, there is no pagination, so I cannot go to the next page of 500 devices. Boy, that would have been a thoughtful inclusion. Perhaps it should be added to what must be a very, very long list of missing features/obvious enhancements?

Is there any way to see devices past the first 500? (I realize you can limit the number to fewer than 500 by selecting areas, descriptions, etc. But there are times that you just need to go through all devices and document/verify/cleanup all items.

You can change the limit in Setup>Custom

Steve

Comment

A ha! Great tip.

Never would have thought to look for it over there, but it does the job.

Once again, thank you!

-----

I just installed your SDJ battery monitor and have to say that it is quite likely one of the best pieces of software written for the HomeSeer system. Its clear and logical, does something useful, and has remarkably good documentation. It's just super nice. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X