Some Christmas Parody songs for you..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Christmas Parody songs for you..

I found this web page and I thought some would like to add it to there lists for christmas. Check out the Chipmunks Roasting on an open fire.. OJ christmas.. Some funny ones ther...

http://www.colefamilies.com/Songs/Wa...rody_songs.htm

Nice one thanks.

I am always on the look out for FX sights. Have almost finnished an event in HS which will sing "deck the halls with holly", "We wish you a merry Christmas" etc. with the normal HS voice saying "Merry Christmas". All to be triggered by a one off event when a certain motion sensors fires after 0700 on Christmas morning.

Hope it works.

Have a very Merry Christmas.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

After 7? You get to sleep late. My kids are up at like 4-5.
      Yes I like stuff like that too.

I really wanted to do something like that taking out some sound bytes from the movie elf. I havent come up with anything great yet but I love the lines in that movie...

Comment

Originally posted by pp
        After 7? You get to sleep late. My kids are up at like 4-5.
        Yes I like stuff like that too.

I really wanted to do something like that taking out some sound bytes from the movie elf. I havent come up with anything great yet but I love the lines in that movie...
        Rent the movie, pirate, sorry, copy the lines to whatever format and you are there. Plus the satisfation of creating your own sounds. Which you did not of course.

Have a good one.
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
        X