Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do YOU control with your system ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about this today and it started to scare me a little at just how much is now under homeseer control in my house. here is a list:

4 tv's ( all use touchpads as the only control, video signals are routed though an autopatch so any video source is avlaible on any tv, like cable, satelite, dvd, cams )

DVD system ( using dvd bollby and 2 changers to serve a dvd to any tv )

Music system MP3, satelite music and regular radio ( Whole house music each room speaker individually adressable for independent source s in each room )

Lights ( 90% of the lights in the house are controlled by 2 way smartlinc switches or direct wired modules )

Cameras ( security cams all run though the autopatch enableing switching to tv's or vcr for recording or the computer )

Irrigation ( ocelot controled irrigation system all under total homeseer control )

Hottub ( Gas heated , pumps and heater controlled from HS temp sensing done from 1 wire interface connected to HS )

Pool ( Pumps and valaves all moterised and controlled from HS )

Therostats ( 2 controlled though HS )

Security, ( All motion sensors, door and window contact tied into HS )

Phones ( 4 lines, with way2 call and 4x netcaller ID's on lines and HSP connected)

Propane ( gas level monitor sending data back to HS for re ordering ect )

Doors ( Front door can be locked / unlocked by Homeseer )

Obviously using all these inputs I do many many things like tunring lights on when sensors are tripped, haveing HS announce who is calling and the line it is on, but I was wondering what level of automation you all have in your home? I particually want to hear from Mario of mainlobby and Dan and the other homeseer designers
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting
Working...
X