FANTASTIC Deal on a Wireless Mic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rupp
    Where did you guys find the adapter to go from that giant phono plug to a smaller sound card plug?
    Radio Shack would be my guess. Mine went throught a mixer though.

~Bill

Comment

Something like this from Radio Shack should work. You can probably find cheaper ones.

http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...5Fid=274%2D885

Comment

Thanks guys. I searched RatShack but its hard to search for a device without it's name.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Ruupp,
          In the bottom of the box they included the adapter from 1/4" to 1/8" so one should not be needed from RS.

Comment

Correct

The adapter came with the mics.

Comment

What kind of range are you guys seeing with the transmitter?

Comment

I havent tested the max

but I am getting GREAT vr from 30 to 40 feet . I have only had one issue where I was near my home theater that I got some noise that I had to turn the mic to a different angle to get rid of the air noise.

My biggest problem is getting a AC to DC converter that does not cause major humming.

Overall its the best money I have spent on wireless mics. I tried a Radio Shack one a few years ago and it had so many problems I took it back.

For some reason these cheap mics are tons better.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco
                  How do you tell the difference between a regulated and unregulated wall-wart? Beats me.
                  Normally its the price, and sometimes they say on the box. If your wart isn't filtered, then you could always make one.

Comment

I don't suppose that anyone has a great and inexpensive wireless audio system to go with this. I noticed that this mic specifies that the headphone speaker is non-functional. I assumed from that that perhaps they had a model where it was functional but have had no luck in finding one and pulling wires in my house is close to impossible, at least for me (no attic and no basement).

Comment

Wow! They work!

First, THANKS MIKE for pointing out the adaptor! I was about to start rummaging around the garage in my "parts" box to see if I had one. I probably would not have looked under the blue felty stuff!

Fedex knocked at the door at 9AM this morning. By 9:30 I was walking around the house checking out the range on these babies. I got GREAT coverage up to about 40 feet. No noise or interference. It IS "very happy that I have this professional Wireless Microphone of good quality which will bring me convenience when I am using it in the situation of teaching, conference, monitoring, etc." (Reading the operating instructions is a hoot!)

It even works well when I walk outside. I can get about 20 feet away from the house and still get decent quality and VR. For >$10 this is a BARGAIN! I only bought two, but if they continue to perform like this, I will buy more.

THANKS to whomever initially pointed out this sale!

Comment

Are there no issues with plugging the mono plug into a standard PC mic input (stereo jack which can supply a bias voltage to the middle section)?

Comment

Guy's:
                          What is a wallwart?
                          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by goddard99
                            Guy's:
                            What is a wallwart?
                            Mike
                            It's one of those typically black power supplies that plugins into the wall. Like the ones found on cordless phones, etc.

Comment

Thanks Rupp!

Comment

Did anyone find a useable, no-hum power supply?

Comment

Working...
                                X