FANTASTIC Deal on a Wireless Mic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey thats great

We can now run multiple mics independently with the POT adjust that you posted. I will try that tonight.

The receivers dont seem to need the filtered wall wart so any cheap one will do. The Mics are the noisy guys without the correct version.

The mixer I bought for my mic I got at Radio Shack to about 4 years ago. I think around 50 bucks or so. See it here.

http://rjon.myvnc.com/Images/rjon3.JPG

Thanks for the tuning information.

Comment

Hum Hum Hum

Help,

I had tried to hook one of these up a while back and I was having problems with Hum, so I gave up.

I just got back to it today, and I can't figure out what is causing it. I'm using the regulated/filters power supply that was recommended on the transmitter, and an unregulated one on the receiver.

I've got a second transmitter that still runs off batteries. No hum at all on that one (using the same receiver). I've tried plugging the power supply in in different areas and I still get the hum.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve C.

Comment

Good Ground?

Originally posted by swc69
        I've got a second transmitter that still runs off batteries. No hum at all on that one (using the same receiver). I've tried plugging the power supply in in different areas and I still get the hum.
        Steve, USUALLY when there is a hum it has to do with grounding. There is probably a difference in the ground potential from where the Transformer is plugged in and whatever the audio side it is plugged into. That's also probably why you don't hear any when you use the battery. Try plugging the transformers into the same curcuit as the PC you are connecting to and see if it goes away.....

Rob

Comment

I asume you are using a transformer with DC out not AC. You could try putting a capacitor between the + and - on the transformers output.

Also make sure the screening cable on the mike lead is actually connecting properly to ground at the input socket.
          sigpic
          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Another good Wireless Mic sale.

http://verasend.com/r.html?c=298417&...g=0&f=85143500

I have one of these babies that I got in January. Its a bit big, compared to a lapel mic, but it works well and the range is AMAZING!

FYI

Rob

Comment

HMmmm

Do you have to install Karaokee software in HS when you use this mic? heheheh
              Visit My Home Seer Site at:
              www.JohnWPB.com
              Created with LCARS

Comment

Working...
              X