Z-wave irrigation controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-wave irrigation controller?

I am a HUGE fan of the GoControl irrigation controller and how perfectly it works with my ZeeS2. Over-the-moon level of happy.
    I may have oversold it to a friend who has a similar HS configuration and would now consider one....except it's no longer made!
    Googling hasn't returned much in that area.

So can anyone suggest a worthwhile Z-wave irrigation controller? Preferably one that doesn't require a plugin, but that's not a showstopper.
    Opinions, feedback, comments are all welcome and most appreciated.

I do not think you will find Zwave in this marketplace. I believe it was a lack of customers and industry support that caused GoControl to discontinue it.

WiFi is the dominant technology for the recent wave of crowd-funded and similar products, some of which have an API for HS integration. If you just want a dumb time-based irrigation control then a relay-board and HS events will do the job. Some of these boards operate like the GoControl where only one valve will/can be On at the same time. If I remember the Zee has WiFi and wired internet built-in so do not need additional adapter hardware on the Zee.

Comment

I have had the Irrigation Controller for a few years now and works perfectly. It is not feature-rich, you can run one valve at a time only, so it makes it hard to use on for front and back but you can live with it.
      It is a shame they discontinued it. it really works fine. I guess they should have invested a bit more in making it more user-friendly but it does what it is supposed to.

Comment

Working...
      X