HomeSeer Programming/Network Support: Arlington, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer Programming/Network Support: Arlington, Tx

Hello, I am looking for programming and network support in the Arlington, Tx area. Recently moved into house with existing HomeSeer that needs to be reconnected. Have purchased the Pro software. Any referrals most appreciated.

Originally posted by Desanders View Post
    Hello, I am looking for programming and network support in the Arlington, Tx area. Recently moved into house with existing HomeSeer that needs to be reconnected. Have purchased the Pro software. Any referrals most appreciated.
    You could do with pointers from this thread : https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...tor-in-my-area

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Hi Desanders I would recommend splitting the job into two distinct areas. First, get your network up and running and then we can help you get your HS system connected. If you can get a VPN end point configured on your firewall, even better. With this, someone could remote into your network and assist you directly. Any reasonably knowledgable network tech should be able to set that up for you.

In parallel with getting the network functioning, you should start to make a list of sub-systems in the house you want to control with HS. Did the previous owner leave you any documentation on the system? It sounds like they did not transfer the HS license to you?
      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Working...
      X