HS Compatible Devices Maker Not Listed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Compatible Devices Maker Not Listed

Either I am completely not seeing this somewhere or there is a major maker of devices missing from the compatible listings. Namely Zooz. Why?

Interesting. TheSmartestHouse lists just about every Zooz device as "Works with HomeSeer". I wonder if it has something to do with Zooz using 700 series chips now?
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
      Interesting. TheSmartestHouse lists just about every Zooz device as "Works with HomeSeer". I wonder if it has something to do with Zooz using 700 series chips now?
      Listed as in stock : https://www.thesmartesthouse.com/pro...relays-20a-10a

Eman.
      TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

If you scroll down and look to the right you'll see "Works with". For HomeSeer, this is shown:
        • HomeSeer (3.0.6.0 release or higher)

I suspect that means the version of the Z-Wave plugin, so I'd expect the HS Compatible Devices list to get updated now that 3.0.7.0 is released.

"if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

What is worrying me is that the device I am referring to is the ZEN30 and under "Works With" there is no Homeseer listed. Looks like the zen30 is a 500 series. Should already be compatible.

Comment

I'd recommend either calling or emailing TheSmartestHouse support. They are great and reply very quickly.

Comment

I'd recommend either calling or emailing TheSmartestHouse support. They are great and reply very quickly.
              Yes I have contacted them. Agnus or one of the other ladies, plus a new guy named Jimmy, are very good about responding.

Comment

This thread seems to indicate the Zen30 didn't initially work but was fixed in a plugin beta earlier this year. I'd assume that fix is also in 3.0.7.0.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-double-switch

Comment

This thread seems to indicate the Zen30 didn't initially work but was fixed in a plugin beta earlier this year. I'd assume that fix is also in 3.0.7.0.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-double-switch
                  Thanks, getting it today, will post back. After an email exchange with Smartest House they said they will be updating their "Works With" on the ZEN30 page to include Homeseer. Looks like they haven't done it yet as of today.

Comment

Working...
                  X