HS Reboot Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Reboot Alert

Is there a simple way to create an event that would send a pushover to a phone if HS4 is rebooted by windows or a power glitch? I have the mini pc on a back up power but you never k now how long the outage will be. Thanks

I have a pushp message sent when BLUPS detects when the house power goes down and up. I'm sure you can add a script call to the startup script for a message when the system starts.
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
      I have a pushp message sent when BLUPS detects when the house power goes down and up. I'm sure you can add a script call to the startup script for a message when the system starts.
      Scripts have not been my best thing to do. Maybe if I could find a similar script I could try my hand at modifying then I would try that. Thanks

Comment

You can create an manual event to send the pushover message. Then put a single line script entry in your startup script to call that event when HS starts up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...omeseer-starts
          Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I put a startup and shutdown Event in place and use them to call anything I need at either. I wrote about it here
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks mterry63, Uncle Michael, randy I created the event with the name HS Reboots and added this line before the End Sub in the Startup.vb.

hs.TriggerEvent ("HS Reboots")

Believe it or not there were no errors and it actually worked. Thanks again everyone

Comment

Working...
              X