Security and IR Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security and IR Control

I wanted to thank everyone who had suggestions for my first foray into getting HS to work with certian conditions. I've finally get that all working well.

My next step is Either to interface secruity or IR control of audio equipment.

My questions

Which is the best to try and intagrate with HS. I have a DSC Power832 installed now but i'm not married to it if there is something that works better with HS. It's a fine system for secruity, but i'd like to go a little further into HS with it, if that's possible.

What works best as far as an IR controller/interface into HS for audio/video equipment.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

#######
    Originally posted by nightwalker
    I wanted to thank everyone who had suggestions for my first foray into getting HS to work with certian conditions. I've finally get that all working well.

My next step is Either to interface secruity or IR control of audio equipment.

My questions

Which is the best to try and intagrate with HS. I have a DSC Power832 installed now but i'm not married to it if there is something that works better with HS. It's a fine system for secruity, but i'd like to go a little further into HS with it, if that's possible.
    The security systems that have plugin already developed for HS are Napco Gemini, Caddx, and the newer Elk M1
    What works best as far as an IR controller/interface into HS for audio/video equipment.The Ocelot is probably the most popular IR controller that does a whole lot more than IR and the USB UIRT is another very popular choice.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp, i'm off to do a little more research.
      Marty
      ------
      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
      Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Working...
      X