Energy DB Compaction Errors - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy DB Compaction Errors - Solved!

Hi all, I have been having a set of errors in my HS 4.2 logs saying that compacting the Energy DB has failed. This happens about every 10 seconds all day long and it is super annoying. I have been trying to figure out where the Energy DB is so I can just delete it and let it rebuild, but I wanted to be sure that was not going to blow anything else up. I do not use Energy collection for anything that matters to me, any thoughts on what happens if I find the DB and delete it? Anyone happen to know what that file is?

Thanks in advance!

You can find it in the \Data\Energy subfolder of your HS installation. I expect the database will be rebuild again (it did in the past) and continue after a restart of HS. to be 100% save keep a copy of the original database.
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Cool, thanks. That did it. As soon as I renamed the DB all the errors went away.

Comment

Working...
      X