This event won't run correctly after a HS3 restart until it is edited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This event won't run correctly after a HS3 restart until it is edited

I've been living with this puzzler for a while and am curious if anyone else has had a similar problem. The below event runs after restart, but the first "Then" script line never runs the hs.SetDeviceValueByRef() until I edit the line. Usually I just remove or add the spaces after the commas. The full immediate command is

&nIf(((hs.DeviceValue(1928) And (2^0)) > 0), hs.SetDeviceValueByRef(1929, hs.DeviceValue(1887), True), False)

I know it's something specific to this immediate script command because there are 2 events that have the same syntax, but operate on different devices, and neither will execute after a restart until I edit the immediate script, even just adding or removing spaces.

Anyone ever run into something like this? It only bugs me naturally, right after a restart.

BTW, no errors are logged, just no changes to device id 1929, which should occur once a minute.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	63
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	1506496

Is it possible that it might never finish before continuing? Just thinking. To debug, would it hurt to take out the command to finish and/or the allow one instance to see if that might fix it? Also, I'd uncheck the Do Not Log Event so you can see if it actually is triggering every minute.

Comment

Working...
    X