Is my homeseer up to date? Powerlinc issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my homeseer up to date? Powerlinc issue

According to updater I have the latest versions of software but I am having a few issues with events want to ask.

I just converted to Powerlinc USB and several triggered events seem to be repeating.

I am also hoping there is an update to HSFlash

1/8/2005 11:47:55 AM~!~Info~!~HomeSeer version is: 1.7.30
    1/8/2005 11:47:57 AM~!~Info~!~PowerLinc USB Plug-in, Version 0.0.4
    1/8/2005 11:47:57 AM~!~WebCam~!~WebCam Plug-In Version 1.1.1
    1/8/2005 11:47:59 AM~!~HSFlash~!~Plug-in Version 1.6.5

Sometimes developers post on HS forums or on their own websites later updates than what is in the Updater. but not usually. You probably have the latest.

I haven't seen an update for HSFlash in a long time ago. Since then, the MLHSPlugin and MainLobby flash application have had lots of activity and far exceed what is possible with HSFlash. More money though. $40 for the plugin and $60 or so for the basic Mainlobby package which, if memory serves, has all of the capability of HSFlash and then lots more. Steeper learning curve though due to all the configuration you can do. Krumpy is writing a very encompassing documentation to get a newbee going with the suite.

Comment

You do not have the latest Powerlinc USB plug-in, the latest version available through the updater is 1.0.5.

You do have the latest HS 1.7.x release, and there have been some complaints about event triggering. I don't know the details, I am running 1.7.30 and don't have the problem.

Bill

Comment

BMXdad,
        I have version 1.0.5 according to the options tab on the interfaces tab for the Powerlinc USB interface and haven't had a single hiccup since installation.

PS Thanks for the comments on the web site.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X