User lost ability to use browser.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User lost ability to use browser.

I have a S6 running Windows 7 embedded and HS4. I recently implemented the Auto Login document from here which works after the box is bounced. However, the user homeseer lost its ability to use a browser that is available. If I remote into the S6 or go local with another account, no problem, works fine, just not under the homeseer account which seem to be startup account. What did I do wrong?

Originally posted by jsyers View Post
    I have a S6 running Windows 7 embedded and HS4. I recently implemented the Auto Login document from here which works after the box is bounced. However, the user homeseer lost its ability to use a browser that is available. If I remote into the S6 or go local with another account, no problem, works fine, just not under the homeseer account which seem to be startup account. What did I do wrong?
    You will have to recreate the users... But before you do that make sure that you have your remote login details at hand.

Locate the user.cfg file from the HS/Config folder and remove it then restart the system.

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
    X