Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ottom8
    replied
    Np, I'm running latest 02.26.0022 Latest FW on the locks. I have ~40 WX300 R2 Dimmers ~8 HSM200 Sensors. I have an older HomeSeer SmartStick + from a few years ago. It would drive me nuts if my lights disappeared. Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• BraveSirRobbin
    replied
    ottom8, are you running the latest firmware in the locks? Do you have any HomeSeer Z-Wave lighting/switches as well? What type of Z-Wave interface are you using?

Thanks for the info as I'm trying to understand differences between our systems that is causing my issue.

Regards,

BSR

Leave a comment:

• ottom8
    replied
    I have two fingerprint Z-Wave locks. I like them because I don't have to give a kids a PIN, just use a finger when they get home from school. Other than some minor warnings during pairing, ( assume they are compatibility related) this lock provides Z-Wave functionality just fine, like my old Schlage first gen deadbolts. I can Remote unlock/lock and PIN setting. This is good for ad-hoc users and ad-hoc or event-based locking. I use the app via BT to set family users so that I can set fingerprints (and PINS for adults). Unlike BraveSirRobbin, no interference with other Z-Wave devices, but i had some issues with both locks that it would forget it's orientation and jam up, but the Z-Wave status would change and show that the door was locked when it was not. I opened up a ticket and they replaced the motor portion of the lock, (the inside portion) and I bought another lock and had the same problem and they replaced the same part so it must be a known issue. They have been fine ever since. I don't think there is an alternative right now for Z-Wave locks with fingerprints. ​

Leave a comment:

• BraveSirRobbin
    replied
    Hi Kirby:

I have four of the U-Bolt Zwave series dead bolt locks. My issues is they wipe out my HomeSeer Z-Wave light switches after I add them to the HomeSeer Z-Wave system.

I first added four locks to HomeSeer and they worked great. Full control and status updates all worked.

I then added five HomeSeer light switches and made sure the light switches worked (and they did).

I noticed that I could not lock/unlock the U-Bolt locks anymore, but the status would update if I manually locked/unlocked them.

Long story, but I did wind up unsubscribing all four locks from the Z-Wave system (through the HomeSeer Z-Wave plugin app) and re-subscribed them. Again, all worked as before, but again, my Z-Wave switches would loose control in HomeSeer (I tried rescanning and they would act like they disappeared from the Z-Wave network).

Were you able to add these locks AND use some type of Z-Wave products like light switches?

Thanks,

BSR

Leave a comment:

• Kirby
    replied
    I have the z-wave lock. I had no problem including the lock. I had an issue with an S2 response timeout using my original Z-net. Once I upgraded the z-net to the G3 version, it has worked fine with no complaints in the log.

Leave a comment:

• niewski
    replied
    I just purchased two - love the locks. No luck yet getting them connected to homeseer.

Leave a comment:

• ViperJD
    started a topic Using the Ultraloq U-Bolt Z-Wave

Using the Ultraloq U-Bolt Z-Wave

Is anyone using the new Ultraloq U-Bolt Z-Wave with Homeseer? If do does it work?
Working...
X