Multi Tap not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Tap not working?

Hi all, I updated my HS and Z-Wave plugins the other day to HS 4.2.6 and Z-wave 3.0.9 and now I do not appear to be getting reports when multi taps are happening on my HS200's. For example I have an event in my master bedroom that says when the switch on my side of the bed is double tapped up run an event that turns on both bedroom lights. The event still works when I trigger it manually, but the double tap up is no longer registering.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: It appears that the multi tap engine within HS got hosed up after optimizing the network and a restart of HS took care of it. Not sure why it was not throwing any errors as there was literally nothing showing in the logs when a multi tap happened, but just thought I would update this.,

On the Central Scene child device, make sure "Last Change Time Updates on Status Change Only" is unchecked.

Comment

Originally posted by TC1 View Post
      On the Central Scene child device, make sure "Last Change Time Updates on Status Change Only" is unchecked.
      When devices are added, do you know if the default setting for this feature changed in HS4? I’m noticing that only some of my HS switches/dimmers have this setting unchecked. I’ll have to go through all of the rest of them and make sure they are unchecked.

Thanks for posting this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
      Plugin's:
      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

When devices are added, do you know if the default setting for this feature changed in HS4? I’m noticing that only some of my HS switches/dimmers have this setting unchecked. I’ll have to go through all of the rest of them and make sure they are unchecked.

Thanks for posting this.

The default setting is checked on, hence why you only noticed a handful that are unchecked, you probably changed them previously?

Comment

Originally posted by TC1 View Post

The default setting is checked on, hence why you only noticed a handful that are unchecked, you probably changed them previously?
          Yeah, could be….It’s been a really long time since I’ve created events using the multi tap feature. This is why I keep reading the forum, so I can remember all of these things.

HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
          Plugin's:
          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
          X