Security "IQ Panel 2" Integration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security "IQ Panel 2" Integration?

I'm getting the Brinks Home Security installed today, wondering if there's any plug in for HS4/HS3? I believe they will install the IQ 2.0 control panel, which can act as a z-wave hub itself. Integrating security modes with HS would be a boon. Anyone have any pointers on plug in availability? Their salesman last month didn't think the panel could become a device off another z-wave hub.

In lieu of having IQ Panel 2+ become integrated into HS, can the HS z-wave devices be connected to both the HS hub and the IQ Panel 2+ hub? Or can any one z-wave device be controlled by only one hub? The security panel offers some basic home integration, such as turning lights on or off based on the security mode, etc.

Comment

I found my answer on a YouTube video. The QolSys panel can acquire z-wave+ devices, but they first have to be de-acquired from any other z-wave network. So the QolSys panel and the HomeSeer will not be able to control the same devices. Still, I wish there was a way to allow HomeSeer to know what the security status is (armed/disarmed).

Comment

Working...
      X