Harmony Hub integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harmony Hub integration

I'm trying to connect my Harmony Elite hub to Homeseer Pi. I've enabled XMPP on the hub app. When I try to add a hub the plugin is asking for the hub's ip address but I cannot seem to find it. My router does not list any item that I don't recognize and all the others are accounted for (cell phones, computers, other devices). Is there a discovery option? Using HS4.

For me they show up as Harmony Hub. You obviously need to look in the list of wireless devices connected to your router. In any case, check at the bottom of the hub. There should be a MAC address. Then on your router look up the hub by the MAC address.

Comment

On My Harmony remote, the IP address is listed under Settings->General->About, near the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
        On My Harmony remote, the IP address is listed under Settings->General->About, near the bottom.
        Huh, I didn't know that. That makes it easier than dealing with MAC addresses.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
          That's so helpful! I spent hours today searching for this info! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X