No announcement yet.

What are your favorite remotes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have three Remotec ZRC-90US. If you can find them, they're worth it. Eight buttons with two functions depending on press or press and hold.

https://www.zwaveproducts.com/collec...c-scene-master such a deal!

They can be a primary or secondary controllers, but I just have them included as devices and use events for everything.

I don't think they like having over 50 devices per controller but other than that, they're great.

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
      Built for purpose if you can wait : YIO Remote Two : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...two?ref=aex02z Was started as sprinter group from the original NEEO Remote now owned by Control 4
      This does look very promising. Especially the HA software integration. I mentioned this remote in another thread:
      https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...95#post1527495
      iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Harmony remote/hub for me. As McGarrett said, its a shame that they stopped making them.

Comment

Jon00 HsTiles and Alexa
          tenholde

Comment

Hi, I have a Zen34 scene controller/remote and a couple of Nortek's. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to program/associate them with scenes in HS4.

Can anyone offer some advice? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by shahn View Post
              Hi, I have a Zen34 scene controller/remote and a couple of Nortek's. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to program/associate them with scenes in HS4.

Search the forums for Zen34. There's several discussions on how to set up events triggered by a central scene controller. That's what the Zen34 is. Not sure what Nortek you are referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by shahn View Post

What model Norteks? FYI, first generation Nortek switches did not support Z-wave associations, hence why they have to be polled to get status updates. Without Z-wave association support they can't be included in Z-wave scenes. But they can still be included in HS events like another HS supported device.

Comment

URC MX-990.

Comment

Working...
                  X