Log Entry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log Entry?

Could someone tell me why I see this entry in the log?

X10 Received~!~C14 (?) C13 (?) C12 (Garage Garage Light) C13 (?) C14 (?) C13 (?) C12 (Garage Garage Light) C Off

Garage light is set to C12 , motion dector is set to D1. No motion after 5 mins turn off C12

Thanks
    Mike

Mike- I think the entries with question marks indicate signals that HS has "heard" but cannot associate them with any known device. Possibilites include a neighbor with X10, or a flakey motion detector or switch (assuming a two-way switch). If it continues I'd probably start with the switch (again, if a two-way). Maybe change the house code and see if the issue moves to that new code.

Comment

Or more likely noise in the power line causing cross signaling. Do you see it a lot? Do you see it at certain times of the day or every time the device triggers?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

What X10 interface are you using? TI-103, USB Powerlinc, CM-11a, etc?

Comment

George, USB Powerlinc. Also WF800 to recieve, coupler/repeater
          Rupp, it appears everytime the motion detector is triggered.

Mike

Comment

Mike,
            Hum ... Motion sensor is on D1 and I assume when a D1 on is received by HS you send a C12. I would try, as a test, changing the value that HS sends when it receives a D1 say H1 for example. Then see if you see a lot of activity around H1. If not it may be that the C1 code is close to the noise signal and the bleed is causing the problems.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Guy's
              I move codes around and see what happens.
              Mike

Comment

Working...
              X