Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WD100+ and SmartThings - How to enable Double / Triple Tap Actions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WD100+ and SmartThings - How to enable Double / Triple Tap Actions?

Hello Everyone,

I've recently reinstalled all my WD100+ switches after having them all uninstalled for the past 2 years or so due to a cross country move and now want to re-setup everything that I had.

Homeseer switches work with SmartThings when it comes to On, Off, and Dimmer functions, but not sure how to set up the Double and Triple tap actions.

Please help.

Wouldn't this be a question better asked in a SmartThings forum?

[RELEASE] HomeSeer Dimmer and Switch (HS-WD100+ / HS-WS100+) Device Handlers - Devices & Integrations / Community Created Device Types - SmartThings Community

Comment

Originally posted by elite-fusion View Post
      Hello Everyone,

I've recently reinstalled all my WD100+ switches after having them all uninstalled for the past 2 years or so due to a cross country move and now want to re-setup everything that I had.

Homeseer switches work with SmartThings when it comes to On, Off, and Dimmer functions, but not sure how to set up the Double and Triple tap actions.

Please help.
      In the zwave tab in the Homeseer Device go to associations, group 1 is one tap, 2 is two taps and 3 is three taps.
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
      X