Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a display of all events in one page, similar to "deviceutility" for devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a display of all events in one page, similar to "deviceutility" for devices?

Hi there. I just shut down my HS2 platform a couple weeks ago, after finally migrating all of my scripts to .net, and one of the things I miss about HS2 is a list of all events and their details in one "Events" page.

I found out a while back about how HS4 still has support for http://192.168.0.3/deviceutility, and I was wondering if there was an equivalent page for "Events" that would list all events and all of their details, without having to click on every event in the page to expand the details?

Thanks,
    Chris

Jon00's event viewer is an option. Very powerful.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Oh, thanks, I'll take a look!

Chris

Comment

Jon00's links wraps an HS3 like events page in a wrapper that works well with HS4

Click image for larger version

Name:	capture.png
Views:	203
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	1543941
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
        X