Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with HomeSeer SE and Powerlink USB

Hi,

I have a copy of HomeSeer SE and it simply refuses to recognize my Powerlink USB device. However... after downloading the trial version of the full product... it seems to work... but not all the time. It will just stop working for no apparent reason in the full version.

Do you know of this problem?

-user

Do you have the latest version of the PowerLinc plugin. Help > Updates. Which version of the PowerLinc are you using. What exactly happens when it " stop working "? When it stops working have a look at your task manager and see how much memory is being used. A couple of other users have reported a possible memory leak while using this plugin.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The SE version does not have an updater. But if you open a helpdesk ticket we can email you the latest plugin that works with the SE version. I assume you have the Powerlinc USB 1132CU version? The 1132U version should work fine.

Comment

info

I have homeseer 1.7.27 "SE edition".

The error that I get is:

could not find plugin SmartHome Powerlinc USB

Also, the SE edition doesn't have a "HELP -> Updates" section in the menu. I guess you can't update the SE edition.....

Comment

It uses the same plugin as the full edition. So actually, if you installed the full trial copy the file hspi_powerlincusb.exe from the trial directory to your SE directory. This will get you the latest powerlinc support.

Comment

worked !

hey, it worked. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X