Insteon Motion Detector - Event Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon Motion Detector - Event Control

I've a problem trying to control an Insteon Motion Detector. I wish to turn on a light group only if the room light level has a value of 150 or less. The event I'm using turns the lights on no matter the light level and then turns the light group off when the motion detector sends an Off status 1 minute after the On status. How to I change my event so the Off status doesn't turn the group off and how do I get HS to correctly read the light level? Thanks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 15-09-06 Devices.png Views:	3 Size:	57.1 KB ID:	1547606

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 15-11-19 Event.png Views:	2 Size:	97.0 KB ID:	1547607

I've simplified my Event in hopes of controlling the on/off of lights based on room entry. Realizing the Insteon Motion Sensor sends a "On" when motion is detected and an "Off" when there is no movement for 60 seconds, I combined the On or Off into one event to turn the lights on and keep them on. This is throwing off a plugin error. The lights do come on and are seeming to remain on so the issue seems to be the error? I don't know what is causing it. See screenshots and logs attached.

[ATTACH]n1547686[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]n1547684[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]n1547687[/ATTACH]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 21-09-01 Event.png
Views:	93
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	1547683
    Attached Files

Comment

What is the error, and where are you seeing it? In the HomeSeer logs?
      Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Working...
      X