• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cocoontech Forum is up!!!

Cocoontech forum is up today!!!

- Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Good to hear. Hope it stays up.
    Don

Comment

That's good news. In the process of configuring ELK alarm stuff and need their expertise on some issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        Cocoontech forum is up today!!!

That was yesterday. Down again now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cocoontech.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	1550713
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I just went there and it came right up. No issues.

Comment

Originally posted by upstatemike View Post
            I just went there and it came right up. No issues.
            I was able to connect unsecurely (http://) only. secure connections appear to be broken (https://)

Comment

Anyone else notice that their "latest news" is 7-8 years old?
              "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
                electron is the site owner but he hasn't posted to this board in nearly 9 years. BraveSirRobbin has been one of the long time moderators and he's active here... perhaps one of them might be able to address the state of that site at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
                  My most recent posts are there.

Comment

Originally posted by upstatemike View Post

My most recent posts are there.
                    Yeah. I just don't think the "Latest News" is maintained anymore. I can see recent posts.
                    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

There is a bunch on CT that is no longer maintained now for years. That said I only use the forum.

That and my Firefox running on Windows, Linux and Android hasn't worked with CT now in many many years. New MS Edge running on Windows 11 is garbage these days.

So I am now at Opera or Chrome.

Primarily posting my PFSense to Oracle VPN connection stuff and steps on Cocoontech, then the PFSense forum and then here.
                      - Pete

Auto mator
                      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

... Suddenly a wild electron appears ...

As part of trying to reboot the CocoonTech community, the site has been moved to much better infrastructure, so it should be back up permanently now.
                        HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
                        (aka xplosiv)
                        Do You Cocoon? Home Automation News, Tutorials, Reviews, Forums & Chat

Comment

Originally posted by electron View Post
                          ... Suddenly a wild electron appears ...

As part of trying to reboot the CocoonTech community, the site has been moved to much better infrastructure, so it should be back up permanently now.
                          Welcome back.
                          Don

Comment

Really like the new format of the site. Well done.
                            Don

Comment

Thank you sir, appreciate the feedback!
                              HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
                              (aka xplosiv)
                              Do You Cocoon? Home Automation News, Tutorials, Reviews, Forums & Chat

Comment

Working...
                              X