How long to receive HS unlock codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long to receive HS unlock codes

Last night I tried to purchase my unlock codes for Homeseer. (Yep, time to pay to play!) After I entered my credit card info and clicked Continue, after a few minutes I got a "server not available" message. I received no confirmation or emails. I'm pretty sure the transaction didn't go through.

I want to try again because my 30 day trial has already expired but wondering if I should be a little more patient before chancing a 2nd charge to my cc.

I would suggest filling out a trouble ticket and mark it critical. Karen will get back to you as soon as she can.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Filled out a help ticket. Does Karen & company work these things on weekends? Or am I actually gonna have to spend time with my family until Monday?

I painted myself into a corner by doing this AFTER the 30 day trial expired instead of before so HS is dead for now. I guess I could go rearrange my sock drawer...again.

Comment

Terry,
        If your pretty sure it didn't go through I would try again. If you do get charged twice you can always get a refund. This way you can save yourself all that garage work.

Comment

Do the unlock codes get sent immediately or does that take some time?

Comment

Karen just responded. My order went through but there was a problem with the notification system. Got my codes and life is good. Thanks Karen!

Comment

Terry,
              You will soon find out that Karen is the oil that keeps that HST machine running.

Comment

Karen IS HomeSeer tech. Rich and Rick are just a couple of sock puppets she keeps around to fool everyone.
                My system is described in my profile.

Comment

Working...
                X