Time to go.. some feedback if you want it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macromark View Post
    borat Thanks for the feedback. FWIW, the Nest plugin is in beta now and will be released in July. Also, the HS4Touch update is just about done... and a new graphics set will be released with it. If this don't work out with HA, check us out again in the future.
    I can't find the nest plugin. Is this supposed to be there now?
    - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
    Web Site
    YouTube Channel

Comment

My number one use for Homeseer is having Caller ID info from my Panasonic phone system announced locally (no Internet dependency) using a nice high quality voice font (ATT in my case). Does anybody know of a way to do this with Home Assistant?

Until that is available I can't take Home Assistant seriously and will stay locked in to Homeseer.

Comment

Originally posted by upstatemike View Post
        My number one use for Homeseer is having Caller ID info from my Panasonic phone system announced locally (no Internet dependency) using a nice high quality voice font (ATT in my case). Does anybody know of a way to do this with Home Assistant?

Until that is available I can't take Home Assistant seriously and will stay locked in to Homeseer.
        I run Homeseer on a Windows VM just so I can use AT&T voices (Anjali in my case)
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
        Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
        weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

My dual line Panasonic phones do speak CID.

I am still using HS2 W2003 VB's connected to Way2Call boxes running in Linux and Windows Speaker.exe (SAPI voice fonts) on another Window VB (running in Linux) for a variety of SAPI speech fonts here.

- Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 20.04 / VB W7e Jetway JBC420U591
          Fanless IntelĀ® Celeron N3160 SoC 8Gb
          HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 20.04/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Maybe the best solution is to use Way2Call on an instance of HS3 which is linked to an instance of HS4 connected to Home Assistant via MQTT? This way both the Way2Call and Home Assistant should be able to use the Speaker Client for TTS.

Comment

Originally posted by tpchristian View Post

I can't find the nest plugin. Is this supposed to be there now?
              This plugin is not quite available, per a response in the Nest Devices plugin section it is waiting for google certification.
              https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/th...13#post1559113
              HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

I tried getting HA to work on multiple machines until I gave up and just ordered a HomeTroller... Haven't had a problem since.

Comment

macromark , What is the best place to subscribe to in order to know when the Works With Google Assistant plugin is available to install?
                  - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
                  Web Site
                  YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                  X