Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZOOZ ZEN16 - Anyone have experience using the Dry Contact inputs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZOOZ ZEN16 - Anyone have experience using the Dry Contact inputs?

I have seen discussion about odd behavior with the 3 Dry Contact relays (outputs) but was wondering if anyone has used the ZEN16 for the 3 Dry Contact inputs? If so, do they play well with HS4, using the 3 inputs as 3 discrete dry contact inputs?

On mine the switch inputs worked fine, controlling the relays on the device. When included it only shows the three relays, no inputs. I'm only using mine as relays, I don't use the inputs. If you control one of the relays with a dry contact input, the output state will be reflected in HS.

Click image for larger version  Name:	capture.png Views:	0 Size:	56.5 KB ID:	1566689

Click image for larger version  Name:	capture1.png Views:	0 Size:	96.3 KB ID:	1566691
    HS4 Pro, Windows

Comment

So it looks like the ZEN17 might be more what I need (3 independent dry contact inputs). Anyone have experience with the ZEN17?

Comment

Originally posted by TrEigh View Post
        So it looks like the ZEN17 might be more what I need (3 independent dry contact inputs). Anyone have experience with the ZEN17?
        I use a Zen17 for my two garage doors, with the dry contacts attached to magnetic door sensors and parameters set so that the dry contacts are independent from the Relays. Note the Zen17 is only 2 dry contact inputs, and 2 relays.

The Zen17 has been a good unit, however just last week I identified an issue with power cycling of the unit and the status of Relay 2 getting screwed up. Zooz has replicated the issue and indicates it will be fixed in the next FW update.

Comment

Working...
        X