Major Outage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Outage?

Status is showing a major outage? Is there an ETA?

Seems to be... I disabled and tried to re-enable Alexa. No love.

Status page states Operational.
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
      Seems to be... I disabled and tried to re-enable Alexa. No love.

Status page states Operational.
      ??

States major outage for everything MYHS related.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	370
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	1571673​

Comment

Me too. Say, GadgetBoySI​, where do you find that status page?

Comment

I went to homeseer.com, scrolled down to status.

Edit. Now I see the issue with myhs - degraded performance
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by bummywabbit View Post
            Me too. Say, GadgetBoySI​, where do you find that status page?
            https://status.homeseer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
              I went to homeseer.com, scrolled down to status.
              I believe that is more the status of their web page, shops and forums.

MYHS is what's most important to the user base (or at least me) :-)

Comment

We are investigating the issue, seems to be just the MyHS service. Oddly it's affecting both the primary and secondary servers.
                πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                  We are investigating the issue, seems to be just the MyHS service. Oddly it's affecting both the primary and secondary servers.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Still no love here. Says degraded performance but can’t log into myhs

Comment

Good luck tracking down the issue!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                        Any update yet? Alexa integration completely defunct, and MyHS not available for remote admin or HSTouch as well.

Even the status page (status.homeseer.com) appears to not be fully operational.

Is the MyHS service configured with any redundancy or failover from a cloud perspective?

Comment

Originally posted by LeeIII View Post

Any update yet? Alexa integration completely defunct, and MyHS not available for remote admin or HSTouch as well.

Even the status page (status.homeseer.com) appears to not be fully operational.

Is the MyHS service configured with any redundancy or failover from a cloud perspective?
                          They're probably working on fixing the servers right now, so they probably can't respond. Rich did note at 6:52 that it took down the primary and secondary servers, so it seems that there is redundancy, but, possibly like RAID, if you mangle the data, RAID redundancy won't help you.

Chris

Comment

I’m obviously having this issue as well. Just came here and got the info that is on this thread. One question that this brings up for me… what has to be impacted if the server goes down. I can’t use either app or Alexa. I know that I SHOULD know this answer but I want to figure out where I might have used MyHS but COULD have avoided it so that I could be less impacted by HS servers.

Comment

Looks like something related to GoogleHome requests, not totally sure, we are working as fast as we can to pin this down, getting close. Something is requesting either too often, or a lot of data and maxing out the DB access.
                              πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                              X