Refresh DZPD3-2B dimmer in HomeSeer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refresh DZPD3-2B dimmer in HomeSeer

I have a Leviton Plug-In Dimmer (DZPD3-2B) I am using with a motion sensor. The logic I am trying to do is as follows:
    If motion sensor becomes Motion Detected and Leviton Plug-In Dimmer is OFF, Set Night Light to ON.

I've also tried:
    If motion sensor becomes Motion Detected and Leviton Plug-In Dimmer has a value that is less than 10%, Set Night Light to ON.

Both work correctly if the DZPD3-2B dimmer is triggered ON through HomeSeer but it will not work correctly if I trigger the dimmer ON using the On/Off button on the DZPD3-2B device. Working correctly means the Night Light will not trigger to ON since the Leviton Plug-In Dimmer is ON.

In HomeSeer, the dimmer does not update if it is turned on manually. I tried changing the polling time to 2 minutes and 1 second but HomeSeer still will not show the switch has been turned ON at the device.

Any ideas about what I need to do so the DZPD3-2B dimmer will update in HomeSeer when I manually used the On/Off button on the DZPD3-2B device?

Sent my third support request to Leviton this morning about this issue. I'm hopeful someone will respond in the next day or two. The following data is what I've been able to collect. I don't know if the issue is where the DZPD3 Plug-In Dimmer is not triggering something showing it changed or if HomeSeer is not reading the change.

HomeSeer does not show current status/level when DZPD3 Plug-In Dimmer is manually triggered from the control button.

When triggered ON though a scheduled event:
    Device Version 3.2
    Value 98
    Status Off
    Device Type Api 4

-----------------
    When triggered OFF through a scheduled event:
    Device Version 3.2
    Value 0
    Status Off
    Device Type Api 4

-----------------
    When triggered ON manually using control button:
    Device Version 3.2
    Value 0
    Status Off
    Device Type Api 4

-----------------
    When turned ON using web interface, then triggered OFF manually using control button:
    Device Version 3.2
    Value 99
    Status Off
    Device Type Api 4

Comment

Working...
    X