Clear All

Power Outage now GoControl Thermo does not report

I now see this in HomeSeer:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	107
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	1574571

The Thermo still receives and acts properly on commands but just does not display settings properly. How should I proceed? HS3 HomeTroller Pro

Update... It seems like the Z-Wave Network is no longer recognized:

Views:	66
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	1574573

???

Comment

What Z-Wave interface are you using? If a USB stick, disable the Z-Wave plugin, unplug and re-plug the stick, and then try re-enabling the plugin. Also, check device manager to see if the interface shows up. If a Z-Net, check to see if it is powered up. Attach a monitor and keyboard to it and watch it boot up. I've had a couple of wall wart power supplies go out during outages, so I switched my Z-Nets to PoE splitters.
      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

kenm,

I am using Smartstick+. I am not sure what you mean about disabling the plugin.

Do you mean this:

Views:	55
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	1574879

Thanks

Comment

kenm,

OK I think you mean this:

Views:	52
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	1574883

Comment

Originally posted by michiliman View Post
            kenm,

OK I think you mean this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	37.6 KB ID:	1574883
            Yes, that's where you disable and enable the plugin.

EDIT: I just noticed something and thought I should point it out. While I haven't used HS3 in over two years, I "think" there should be a COM Port number for Z-Wave. In your case, it shows N/A. Also, why are you running such a downlevel Z-Wave plugin?
            "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Working...
            X