Log Output Inconsistent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log Output Inconsistent

I run HS4 on Win10 and usually access it using Safari on an iPad and iPhone. Periodically I review temperature at several sensors. On both iPad and iPhone I search “Temperature”, capitalized and no extraneous spaces. On the two devices I get very different data. On iPad I get an easy display of devices offering temperature data and can just click to see temp data. On iPhone I get raw log entries that go on forever. Pics attached. Can anyone explain this and/or tell me how to get something less verbose on iPhone. Click image for larger version

Name:	DFDC0031-4010-4C96-8C6C-00E27CA42672.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	1576176Click image for larger version

Name:	F6DA09CF-1937-46C3-B04F-FF33A6403AFC.png
Views:	76
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	1576177

You appear to be searching the Log on the iPhone and Devices on the iPad. I don't actually see a search window on the iPhone Device Manager.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Perhaps I misunderstand. I know nothing of the iPhone device manager, but HS4 Std on iPhone shows me a search “window”. Photo attached.

Comment

A-ha! The iPad Log screen displays the same Search window as appears on the Devices screen in addition to a second (lower on page) Search window which yields the verbose log data. The iPhone Log screen offers only the second Search window yielding the verbose responses. On the iPhone pic above I had not been on the Devices screen but had used the upper Search window which also appears on the Devices screen.

Thanks for helping me to figure it out.

Comment

OI see you figured it out, but just to be sure, on the iPhone the Hamburger icon at the top opens this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	39.8 KB ID:	1576239

If you select the search window at the top, it searches Devices.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	1576242

If you select Log, it opens the Log view allowing you to view or search the Log.

Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	49.2 KB ID:	1576241
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
          X