• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 upgrade issues #2

Upgraded to HS4 4.2.16.0

Now getting this when trying to edit a device:

11/18/2022 10:56:29 AM
    Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
    HomeSeer version: 4.2.16.0
    Source: Scheduler
    Target: Void .ctor()
    Stack trace:
    at Scheduler.StateObject..ctor()
    at HSCore.Web_Server.AcceptCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
    at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
    at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionConte xt executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
    at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AcceptCallback(Object nullState)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.RegisteredWaitCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.PerformWaitO rTimerCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)

Please specify what you were doing at the time of this error:
    Can anyone provide some hints before I start opening trouble tickets ?

Just for context, everything was running smoothly under HS3, same system, same plugins, sigh...

Thx,

What kind of host are you running on? Windows or Linux?
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Running Windows;
      the issue was with misconfiguration of Jon00Links + some parent/child issues, reinstalling Jon Links and fixing the parent/child issues seems to have solved the problem.

Comment

Glad to hear you go it sorted out.
        "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Working...
        X