Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aeotec Recessed Door Sensor Issue - Beta Z Wave Plugin Issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeotec Recessed Door Sensor Issue - Beta Z Wave Plugin Issue?

Has anybody else had their Aeotec Recessed Door ​sensor stop responding. Four out of six that I have no longer report. The dates all go back to about the same day I upgraded to the latest beta z-wave plugin. It certainly could just be guilt by association, but they've all been pretty stable for almost 2 years.

I had major issues with "scene management" on my Jasco switches when I upgraded the Z-Wave plug-in.

The only way to get them functioning properly again was to go back to version 3.0.11.0

I can't say for sure if my Aeotech Recessed Door Sensors misbehaved during that brief period, but they work fine under v 3.0.11.0

I know it doesn't answer your question directly, but if you search the forum for problems with v 4.1.0.2, you may find a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by ts1234 View Post
      Has anybody else had their Aeotec Recessed Door ​sensor stop responding. Four out of six that I have no longer report. The dates all go back to about the same day I upgraded to the latest beta z-wave plugin. It certainly could just be guilt by association, but they've all been pretty stable for almost 2 years.
      Mine are all working fine but I'm on plugin 3.0.11.0.

Comment

Working...
      X