Homeseer PCI Modem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer PCI Modem?

Has there been any progress on the Homeseer PCI Modem? Any idea when it might be available

If this is a big problem, start searching the net/eBay for a HAL PCI modem, but use the HS PCI drivers.

~Bill

Comment

Bill, do you know if all of the features of the homeseer phone system will work with the HAL modem (including Caller ID)?

Comment

Barry,
        Yes they are the same modem. Rick or Rich, I can't remember which stated 2 weeks ago that they should have the new modems for sale in 2 weeks so I would email Rick or Rich and ask.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Gordon
          Bill, do you know if all of the features of the homeseer phone system will work with the HAL modem (including Caller ID)?
          It's the same modem, the driver makes it HAL or HS (I have had and used both in the past). Look up HAL PCI in the search. But I'd take Rupp's advice and email Karen. It is better to give HS every chance so you can support their business.

~Bill

Comment

I agree with the comment on the support of HS and have sent the HS team a note. Price will be the final determinant

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X