Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone used to ZooZ Zen16 3 relay unit with homeseer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone used to ZooZ Zen16 3 relay unit with homeseer?

Tried pairing it on zwave and only one on/off control came up anyone know how to get all 3 relays up and reporting back their status?
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Exclude it and when you include it use the non secured inclusion. It's the only way I got the Zen 16 to work.

Comment

On the Zen17 I had to specifically isolate the input relays from the output relays and set a configuration parameter first. So include, set parameter, exclude, include again and all the child ones show up. And I do believe it was added unsecure each time

Comment

Originally posted by ecetron View Post
        On the Zen17 I had to specifically isolate the input relays from the output relays and set a configuration parameter first. So include, set parameter, exclude, include again and all the child ones show up. And I do believe it was added unsecure each time
        I don't believe that the Zen16 can have the sensor inputs separated from the relay outputs.

As others have mentioned, exclude/remove the device, then try using ZWave->Advanced Functions-> Add Unsecure. Make sure to move your Zen16 close to your Zwave network controller when performing the inclusion/add unsecure.

Comment

Worked for me...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZEN16.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	1594727

Comment

Working...
          X