Plugins would not start Pending or interface issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugins would not start Pending or interface issue

I even did a restore from yesterday, still an issue. Reading posts but noting that is helping my situation . Not sure what to do next. Rebooted several times and enabled one plugin at the time.
    Attached Files

I think what it is telling you is that for the two plugins, HS starts them and ask for their status and the plug-in acts (does not respond) as if it was not able to start. If these plugins have a debug log capability then look at it. If not then contact the author for help debugging. Another approach is to use Updater to reinstall them to assure all dependencies are satisfied. Of course also look in HS log for additional information.

Comment

Originally posted by alphatech View Post
      I even did a restore from yesterday, still an issue. Reading posts but noting that is helping my situation . Not sure what to do next. Rebooted several times and enabled one plugin at the time.
      This may not help, but I have had the same from time to time and it always involves Easy Trigger and one or more other plugins. I have about 30 plugins. On my system I have to be careful of the order in which the plug-ins start. You might want to update Easy Trigger to 3.0.0.76. I think there were some changes that might apply to HS4 updates.

Try this.
      • Disable all plug-ins
      • Update Easy Trigger
      • Enable Easy Trigger and wait for it to load
      • If Easy trigger loads try the next one and wait for it to load
      • After it loads, try the next and wait for it to load
      • I only see 4 plug-ins, if there are more start them all waiting for each to load.
      After you have manually started all plugins and they were successful, try restarting HomeSeer and see if it works.

The order in which plug-ins load is in this section of settings.ini. I have to make sure Z-Wave and Easy Trigger start first. The weird thing is it is not consistent. The order can change during normal use and it doesn’t always cause a problem.

Code:
      io_interfaces=Z-Wave:,EasyTrigger:,EnvisaLink:,UltraMon3:,UltraLog3:,BLShutd own:,BLBackup:,BLStat:,HS MyQ:,LG ThinQ:,AmbientWeather:,Ultra1Wire3:,PHLocation2:,Harmony Hub:,AK Weather:,Sonos4:,AK Bond:,SDJ-Health:,Unifi:,Pushover:,BLLock:,BLRadar:,HSBuddy:,UltraECM3 :,Arduino:,HS4 Internals:,AK Google Calendar:,mcsMQTT:,BLEditor:,Hyperion:,ImperiHome:,NetCam Plugin:,Z-Wave Parameters:,JowiHue:,Device History:
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks for the great suggestions. Hopefully this will help others as well.

I decided to run 4.2.18.3, with both this version or the previous version 4.16, I had the same issue
        When I restart HS it takes about 15 minutes or more to load all the plugin, is this normal?
        I had to update most of the plugin with plugin start on pending like mcsmqtt, blstat, ultracid3
        The log would shows that they started successfully but under the plugin I would see the start in pending.
        randy, modifying the setting was a great idea but I guess every time you update a plugin it changes the order again.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by alphatech View Post
          Thanks for the great suggestions. Hopefully this will help others as well.

I decided to run 4.2.18.3, with both this version or the previous version 4.16, I had the same issue
          When I restart HS it takes about 15 minutes or more to load all the plugin, is this normal?
          I had to update most of the plugin with plugin start on pending like mcsmqtt, blstat, ultracid3
          The log would shows that they started successfully but under the plugin I would see the start in pending.
          randy, modifying the setting was a great idea but I guess every time you update a plugin it changes the order again.

Thank you
          But, did all your plug-ins load when you started them manually one at a time? That is the first step in identifying the problem. If that didn’t work the problem is elsewhere.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Sorry I forgot to mentioned it, it was a combination of restart each individual Plugin and updating the others to the right level.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X